Los Hombres De Pacosong Spanish Speakers (especially Girls), What Do You Think Of My Poem?

Spanish speakers (especially girls), what do you think of my poem? - los hombres de pacosong

Your call, "which for men (men)

"Thing of Men"

Do not tell me you're angry because you feel nothing.
Step empty nights only until midnight.

Do not tell me you love me, because you
Or thinking that you do not know? Keep doing whatever!

Do not tell me how "men is one thing,"
just do not understand, I know not jealous.

Do not tell me which is good, time heals all
And do you expect from me? One can only hope that more of?

Do not tell me I'm beautiful, I had the patience.
Do not make more Rosita pa 'clean your conscience

Do not tell me you're not going back to Neverland
I do not think anything, not a good person, you know!

Do not tell me you love me Because I love to know.
How can you love someone back, to cheat?

Do not tell me that I remain, my sin, can not live.
I say nothing! Liege, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment