Lung Scarring Symptoms What Is The Risk Of Long Term Lung Damage From Cat Allergies?

What is the risk of long term lung damage from cat allergies? - lung scarring symptoms

My roommate just a cat, and I am a little allergic to them. I say something, because even though I never watery eyes and skin rashes, itching, it sometimes does, and I am definitely a little out of breath because he moved in, sometimes when my nose is running like never before. While these symptoms are not much, unless they can cause long term damage.

I've heard that the lungs can be damaged due to prolonged exposure to cat allergen exposure. The scar tissue, similar to what happens with the cigarette. Is that true?

1 comment:

MandB said...

Never heard such a problem - his habit of smoking, because the lungs are actually tar in cigarettes and chemicals .. clogged

Accepting a fast floor - at the end of 1970, wanted my sister's dog - not a "hypo-allerginic" well - he wanted a "real" dog - a soft (Keeshond to be exact) anyway not volunteer for the doctor Allergy injections disadvantages, so I can the dog - he had no problem with the dog and no damage or long-term lung ..

I want to talk to your doctor about prevention of allergies - I know that a lot better today than 30 years ago ....

Cats need a home .. Make sure you spayed or neutered your roommake if the age of the food - a big difference in the amount of cat can do scales produced - a better diet = better skin and coat ....
No food at Wal Mart or a grocery store are good - all are cheap because they are the filler (for example, as by-products are beaks feet feathers) .. probably can not be purchased at your roommate for a nice meal .. Suggestions, but if possibleNo ... higher costs more to eat, but by a higher level of nutrition of the cat must usually eat almost as much (and less waste) for their cheaper in the long term ...

You need to read labels reality in order to determine whether a food is good - the food that you say they are good - only 10% are actually ... (see more ads for food - the food is worse)

Post a Comment